- A drone is a flying device which can fly up to 50 metres high
- In some areas flying a drone without a permit from State Aviation Agency is not allowed.
- The allowed height of a drone flight in restricted areas is determined by the permit of the State Aviation Agency
- There is no need for permit flying a drone outside restricted areas.
- When flying drones in public places maximum security measures must be kept in mind (no flying above people’s heads)
- We will leave us the right to refuse to fly in case of wind and rain as weather conditions raise the risks too high.
NB! We are always open to discuss possible alternatives so you could always get your picture on the canvas.